CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Have a Blog!

I got a blog and i am so excited to start getting things in !

Today was stake conference and the only thing I really remember is we had 2 apostles come and M. Russell Ballard spoke I remember him talking about memories his story was so fun. He said that when he was a kid his grandpa took him to the movies and it was a new Walt Disney movie and when the lights went out his grandpa fell asleep and then he just watched the movie then at the end he woke up his grandpa. Then M. Russell Ballard went with his grandchildren and when the lights went out he fell asleep. I think it was great that he came! Joseph B. Wirthlin came too but i was not paying attention when he talked but it was a great experience! The Church is True!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you listened! Your doing great! I love your blog! Love Mom

Mogie said...

Rache, I just had a talk with a friend at work. He is in a debate with himself about what to believe. It is sad to watch him waste his time. He has thrown away memories with his family all because he does not know what you do. The Church is true. I was so happy to read that. It really is. How Lucky are we to know that! We should daily thank Heavenly Father for such a blessing. I love you!

Mandy said...

This is Sadie again,
We haven't had stake confrence yet but that is a cool story. Misssionarys in Texas it's a miracle. One's from Tywon and I can't remember where the other one's from. I miss you Rache
From
Sadie

Mckenna & Cheyanne said...

Hey Rach Its Mckenna Gardner that was in your class last year! check out my blog @ truedevilz.blogspot.com